How to order cakes
1. Choose your cake flavour, then decide if you want a regular height cake (pictured left) or tall height cake (pictured right)
2. Determine what cake diameter size you will need based off our guidelines to the right.
3. Choose what flavour to fill and finish your cake with and what design style you would like. Our most popular are shown below. For anything outside these styles, please email us to discuss further.
4. Add any additional flourishes such as torched meringue, curd / fruit gel between layers, salted caramel, fresh fruit or fresh flowers.
5. Choose your collection date with at least two days notice and decide whether you require delivery or free pickup. We will then confirm your order via email and we can arrange delivery/pickup time and discuss any additional delivery costs or bespoke items.
Our regular cakes have three layers of cake and two filled layers and are approximately 15cm high. Our tall cakes have five layers of cake and four filled layers and are approximately 22cm high, although this varies between cake flavours.
Fresh flowers can be styled on cakes, we can pick them up at market price or you can supply them to us, one day prior to collection date. Please contact us to discuss prior to checkout.
Flourishes are priced for fillings, toppings and fruit (where appropriate) to be placed in between cake layers, in addition to selected buttercream/ganache filling and as final decoration. Flowers and torched meringue are to be used as a finishing decoration. Final price of flourish may vary from checkout price depending on the design /application desired. Bella & Tortie will confirm any price variations via email after checkout.