How to order cakes
For all cake orders - please contact us We are currently updating our online shop.
Current flavours are:
Carrot & Walnut
These can be filled and finished with a variety of different fillings, finishes and flourishes so please get in contact.
We would love to help you create a cake for your special day whether its a birthday, wedding, baby shower or just because!
For more information on cake serving size or how to select a create your own cake, please see below.
1. Choose your cake flavour, then decide if you want a regular height cake (pictured left) or tall height cake (pictured right)
2. Determine what cake diameter size you will need based off our guidelines.
3. Choose what flavour to fill and finish your cake with and what design style you would like. Our most popular are shown below. For anything outside these styles, please email us to discuss further.
4. Add any additional flourishes such as torched meringue, curd, fresh fruit, salted caramel etc.
5. Choose your collection date with at least two days notice and decide whether you require delivery or pickup. We will then confirm your order via email (sometimes we are booked out and will offer a full refund) and we can arrange delivery/pickup time and discuss any additional delivery costs or bespoke items.
Our regular cakes have three layers of cake and two filled layers and are approximately 15cm high. Our tall cakes have five layers of cake and four filled layers and are approximately 22cm high, although this varies between cake flavours.
Fresh flowers can be styled on cakes, we can pick them up at market price or you can supply them to us, one day prior to collection date. Please contact us to discuss prior to checkout.